How to File a Complaint Licensing & Certification District Offices Sample Nursing Home Complaint Form* Click here for a PDF of this fact sheet with the complaint form * This is for Nursing Home complaints only.To file a complaint against an RCFE/Assisted Living Facility, click here.
In this Issue
- Tell CMS to Establish a Minimum Staffing Standard for Nursing Homes
- Medi-Cal Asset Limit Increase Factsheet
- Residents of Laguna Honda Have the Right to Stay Despite Decertification
- Newsom Administration Releases Last-Minute Plan to Extend and Expand Failed Payment System for Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Senate Health Committee to Hear Ownership Reform Bill Soon – Support Needed
- Western Union Scam Refunds
- LAist Reports on Medical Parole Patients Shipped to Decertified Nursing Home
Tell CMS to Establish a Minimum Staffing Standard for Nursing Homes
On April 15, 2022, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) published a Notice of Proposed Rule Making that includes requests for information regarding the implementation of a minimum staffing standard in nursing homes.