Categories assigned to this post:

⭒ New Developments

Reporting Complaints or Concerns regarding Residential Care Facilities for the Elderly (RCFEs)

The Department of Social Services’ Community Care Licensing Division (CCL) has launched a Centralized Complaint Unit. To file a complaint regarding an RCFE, community care or child care facility, call 1-844-LET-US-NO [1-844-5388766]. Pursuant to SB 895, a CANHR-sponsored bill that was part of the RCFE Reform Act of 2014, CCL has created a poster that RCFEs are required to display in their main entryway. The poster contains information on the appropriate reporting agency in case of a complaint or emergency.

Read More…